Sunday 13 May 2018

Hertiage layout for Scrap Matrix

Good morning, today I would like to share my second layout using the Tic Tac Toe board - and the colour I have chosen is brown to go with my heritage layout.  This is a photo of my Mum and her parents - A great photo being mothers day today!

Here is the board


and my layout - I have chosen across the top - buttons, stamp and patterned paper



I began by colouring the lace and flower with 13 Arts Ayeeda Paint Rainbow - Brown and left to dry.  (I love this lace has the name of my grandma in the photo - Freda!)


I have used  Maja Design paper from the Vintage Autumn basic collection. I have torn the paper and used the back on the bottom and the front on the top.  Plain brown cardstock in the middle.  
The edges have been inked with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.

I have used a 13 arts stencil and clear crackle paste around the areas where the photo will be.  Once dry I have lightly sponged over the top with Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Vintage photo




(doesnt look that wonderful at this stage!!!!!)

I have die cut the frame to go behind the photo and using this as a guide I have stamped behind the photo and under the brown lace with Blue Fern Studio Stamps and Stampendous Embossing Powder - Pearl



It was then just a matter of putting it all together with the flowers, adhering the buttons to the metal leaves and adding the title from 13 Arts Secret Letters collection

Here are some close ups:





Products Used


You still have until midnight tomorrow to enter the challenge - all you have to do is create a project - page, art journal, card, tag and upload it into our album on the facebook page Scrap Matrix Shares - and dont forget to name one thing that you have used that is available in the Scrap Matrix store.  Easy peasy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment