Wednesday 4 October 2017

Second layout for Scrap Matrix Design Team


Hi everyone,  today I am back to share my second layout for the month with Scrap Matrix.

For this layout I chose the inspiration from Fiona Paltridge's 13 arts paper collection - Strength in numbers 






I began by cutting some of the 6x6 Strength in Numbers collection paper pad into strips and squares and adhered to a 12x12 page using soft matte gel.




I then applied white gesso to blend the pieces to the background. Once dry I mixed modelling paste with 13 arts Ayeeda Splash Ink Green and applied though a 13 arts stencil - Tattered Circles





From here I have used stamped around the background with Dina Wakeley Stamp - Scribbled Text Element.





I have used the black German Scrap Embossed Trim and splashes of 13 arts inks - voilet, white and green.

I have fussy cut the feathers as well as some of the clear stickers for depth.





Dont forget to head over to our facebook group to enter - our challenge runs from 15th of September to 15th October so there is still plenty of time - you could win a voucher to spend in the store :)

I have linked the products used below and til next time - Happy Crafting 









No comments :

Post a Comment