Saturday 23 September 2017

Art Journal Page - for Art and Soul Design Team

Hi everyone,
Today I am on the Art and Soul Mixed Media blog with an art journal page. I am not sure about you but here in Tasmania I am over winter and September is suppose to be spring - not snow, hail, rain and freezing temperatures that we are getting.  So I have created a spring layout in the hope the weather changes soon!

I have used the Dyan Revealey art journal and I LOVE it - the paper is beautiful.


I prep the page with clear gesso 


I have then applied Deco Art paints using a brayer


On water colour paper I have stamped images from the Paper Artsy JOFY53 stamp


I have coloured these with the same Deco Art paints that I have used on the background with the addition of the green



I have used some scrap pattern paper on the bottom of the journal.  I then begin outlining the flowers with Stablio ALL black watercolour pencil.


I then add some detail with a white sharpie pen


and some splatters



the title is a combination of Making Memories Rub on letters and Tim Holtz small talk letters.  I have also added some flowers - Dylusions "where does your garden grow" stamp.

Thanks for stopping by and I have linked the products below to the Art and Soul store.

Til next time - Happy Crafting







No comments :

Post a Comment