Saturday 19 August 2017

layout for Funky Flairs

Morning, I would like to share a layout I created for Funky Flairs Studio



I have used the awesome 7 Dots Hazy Days collection. To create the background I have applied crackle paste through a stencil .  Once dry I have used 13 Arts Chalk Ultramarine mist ink and  Indigo Violet Rainbow Colour Duo watercolour powder.  

The scrap fx title has been embossed with Stampendous White Embossing Powder.



The framed mirror under the flair is a silicone mould and viva paste.
The flairs are from the Funky Feathers collection - you can find them in the store here


The lace is also a silicone mould and Seeleys No More Gaps





Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting.






1 comment :

  1. Beautiful and wonderous design! The colors go so well together and lends themselves to this divine design. Awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete