Tuesday 7 March 2017

Cocoa Vanilla - wild at heart - layout

Hi I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog  with a layout using the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart Collection.  This collection is not my normal "go to" type of paper but I love them.  I had alot of fun creating this layout and the rubber charms are awesome - definately a must get.





Here are some close ups:





I have actually cut up the sample cardboard that comes as the front cover of the pack to use as layers.


A little bit of stencilling and highlighting the stencil marks with black texture.  


The title I have painted with Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Chipped Sapphire.

I have linked the products used to the Scrapbook Boutique shop for your convenience.  Until next time

HAPPY CRAFTING







1 comment :

  1. Amazing page! Love the background and all your added touches!!

    ReplyDelete