Friday 24 February 2017

2 Tag/cards for The Scrapbook Boutique

Good morning, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog today to share with you two tags made from the Kaisercraft Cherry Tree Lane Collection.   I will back these tags with cardstock and create cards out of them.
I went for a his and her them :)













I created this tag using a Kaisercraft stencil and modelling page.  On top of this I glued random pieces of paper from the small paper pad of the Cherry Tree Lane Collection and a doily cut in half.

I then covered the whole tag with clear gesso

I used white embossing powder and the Kaisercraft stamp from the Cherry Tree Lane Collection randomly on the tag.

Some splatters of Peeled Paint Distress Paint and watered down gesso before layering the tag with the die cuts and stickers from the collection.

Final touches with crystal glass beads, blush micro beads, glitter and a ribbon died in the peeled paint and the tag was complete.

Here are a couple of close ups:






Tag 2




For this tag I started by covering the entire tag with ripped up bits of paper from the collection.  I then added a Kaisercraft stencil and 3D Gloss gell.  Once dried I covered the whole tag in Black gesso,

Using the Finnabair Metallique Steampunk Copper Acrylic paint with my finger I applied in random areas of the tag.

Keeping it relatively simple, I used some Prima white wire behind the die cut and attached with dimensional magic.

Final touches with glass beads in Zinc, Butter and Crystal and Micro beads in Bronze and Copper.

Here are some close ups:







Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have given you some inspiration to get out some mixed media products and have fun.

Til next time - Happy crafting






No comments :

Post a Comment