Thursday 29 December 2016

"Friends"layout for The Scrapbook Boutique

Hi everyone, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are now preparing for the New Year Celebrations.  I thought I would create a layout "friends' celebrating another year with great friendships.




I prepped my page by covering it with clear gesso and then I created the background by first using a Donna Downey Stencil - Scribble Script and modelling paste.  I then added Tim Holtz Paint - Rusty Hinge and Ripe Persimmon.  Using the tags from the tag sheet and some cut up pieces from the 6x6 paper pad.    I have then stamped randomly around where the photo mat sits with a number and script stamp.

The Blue Fern Studio  Bit of Honey chipboard has been embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder.

I finished the layout with flowers and Micro and Glass Beads.  Liquid Pearls randomly around the layout.




I have used Tim Holtz Distress Glitter Dust - Vintage Platinum around the layout.



Splatters have been made using watered down gesso and Lindy Stamp Gang California Poppy Gold as well as the two Tim Holtz paints -- Rusty Hinge & Ripe Persimmon.

.

Well until next time - Happy Crafting :)





No comments :

Post a Comment