Friday 7 October 2016

The Scrapbook Boutique DT Reveal - Tags using Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints

Hi everyone,  I am up on The Scrapbook Boutique blog and I wanted to share some tags I have created which I will attach to folded cardstock to create two birthday cards.





I have used Prima tags - but you can use any tags or cut cardstock to your desired size.


I started by applying 3D gloss gel through stencils. This dries clear and gives a great background effect.


I have then made some flowers using the WOW silicone moulds and Modpodge melts through a heat gun.  I have arranged these, some smaller tags, flowers, lace, resins and metal pieces on the tags. I have adhered them with Prima Art Basics 3D Matte gel and the metal pieces with Heavy Body gel.


I then covered everything with heavy black gesso - I applied a couple of coats to ensure everything was covered.

Once dried I have applied colour using the Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy Acrylic paints Opal Magic Aqua Rose and Voilet Green.  I used Prima Mica Powder Gold Opal Magic and water to add gold into the flowers.



Here are some close ups:








Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting !






No comments :

Post a Comment