Wednesday 24 August 2016

Hello Scrapbook Layout - for The Scrapbook Boutique

Good morning -Today I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog sharing a layout I have created using the Cocoa Vanilla Collection  - Love Always.  This collection is just devine.  I have created a layout of my son and his girlfriend.


I have linked the products used on this layout at the bottom of the blog.

I started with clear gesso over the layout so when I applied the water colours they didnt soak into the paper.  I then used Matte Medium to lay strips of paper from the Love Always collection for a background.  On top of this I have used The Crafters Workship - Diamond stencil and texture paste. This how is looks so far


Excuse the photo - it was taken with my phone at night so has the light reflection on it.  You will see that at this stage I used some texture paste and stencilled the words Friends and Friendship.  This was hidden under my photo mat which I was ok with as the pink wasnt quite the right colour!

At this point I used Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - T Bird Turquoise and Cotton Candy Pink for the background colours.


Here are some close ups:


I used Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink and Mint Green randomly around the layout.




I have used pieces from the Love Always collections to create the photo mat and embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by and until next time Happy Crafting. 
Dont forget to check out the items I have used in the Store either here or on the product links below.






No comments :

Post a Comment