Tuesday 7 June 2016

The Scrapbook Boutique - Art Journal

Hi, I have created an art journal page for The Scrapbook Boutique using the beautiful Dylusions Paints.  If you have not already tried them, they are definately to go on your shopping list.  I have linked them to the store at the bottom of this blog.






I painted the page randomly with Dylusion paints and them stamped the image on top of the dried paint.

I have drawn some more flowers onto the layout and then used Dylusions Pomegranate Seed to cover all the area that is not stamped or drawn

I have outlined the drawing with black and White Dylusion Paint Pen

Final touches - I have applied Dylusions White Linen though a Tim Holtz Stencil - Dot Fade randomly around the layout.

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)














No comments :

Post a Comment