Sunday 19 June 2016

Design Team Reveal and step by step Tutorial for Off The Rails Scrapbooking

Hi all, I am up on the Off The Rails Scrapbooking with an art journal page that I have created.  This page is about my youngest son who has recently left home to embark on his lifes journey.


Here are some close ups :






I have created a step by step tutorial:


I started by placing the masking tape, dictionary paper and music sheets randomly around the page with 3D Matte Gel


I applied crackle paste and then when dried I used Prima Artisan Powder


A little touch of blue using Distress Crayon - Mermaid Lagoon


I then created some hearts using Dylusions Paints - London Blue and Lemon Zest.


I outlined the hearts with Neocolour II pastels in Black


I then stamped inside the hearts with a clear Prima Stamp and black ink



I then added some water drops with a Gabrielle Pollacco The Scrapbook Diaries stamp. a title using stickers from my stash and some white gesso splatters.





Products used: 


 Crackle paste, Masking Tape, Music and Dictionary paper, Prima Artisan Powder, Gabrielle Pollacco The Scrapbook Diaries stamp, Dylusion paints, Prima Clear Stamp, Distress Crayons, Posca Pen and Neo Colour II pastel.


Til next time - Happy Crafting :)


No comments :

Post a Comment