Thursday 2 June 2016

Colour Blast DT Reveal - Art Journal page -


Hi I would like to share an art journal page I created for Colour Blast Australia








There is something about the Eiffel Tower that makes me want to travel and see it - it is on my bucket list for sure :)

I did an image transfer of the tower and then sealed it with clear gesso.



I have used a Kaisercraft stencil - Stained Glass and Gloss Gel Medium.  Once dry I have used Colour Burst Sprays - Singin the Blues and Just blue.

I cut out the hearts from some scrap music paper (I love to collect music books and dictionaries from book sales and markets).  I have sprayed these with Colour Blast shimmer spray - Rose Petal and Royalty.

I have embossed the Tim Holtz Title Stamp with Colour Blast Paste - Dusty Charcoal


I have randomly stamped with a Tim Holtz Ledger Script stamp in black ink.

For the final touches I have used a Tim Holtz Stencil - Stripes and Colour Blast Paste - Royalty.
I have linked the products used to the Colour Blast Online store at the bottom of the blog.


and some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by and if you are going to the Expo in Brisbane, I will see you there!!!!

Happy Crafting :)










1 comment :

  1. Love the art journal Lynn and love so much the stripes stencil and th colours you chose. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete