Thursday 7 April 2016

Scrapbook Boutique DT Reveal

I am super excited to be selected to be on the Scrapbook Boutique team and I have created a scrapbook layout for my first reveal:





I have used the Heartfelt Creations - Everyday Heros Collection.  I started by applying gesso to the area my arrangement was going and then using Whipped Spackle and The Crafters Workshop Stencil - Art is:


I cut up tags from the page in the collection to form my photo matt





I then applied Luminarte Silks - Teal Zircon and Nutmeg randomly around the area




Using Zing Charcoal embossing powder and a Darkroom Door stamp around the edges






For the 2 Crafty chipboard title I used Ranger Embossing Powder in Turquoise



the flowers are from Petaloo and Kaisercraft.  I have also used hemp cord for the tags and Ranger Glass and Micro Beads.
Here are some close ups:








Thanks for stopping by and dont forget, Scrapbook Boutique have a new moodboard on the 10th so plenty of time to check it out and have a go :) Click Here for their blog


Products Used:

1 comment :

  1. What a wonderful layout Lynn, such a great colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete