Monday 15 February 2016

February Mid Month Reveal - Off The Rails Scrapbooking

Welcome to my DT reveal for Off The Rail Scrapbooking.  This month features two moodboards and I have chosen my first layout to be "romance"moodboard.  I will be doing a tutorial on the "summer days"moodboard tomorrow, so stay tuned for that one :)

Nothing says romance better than a wedding photo, and I have chosen one from my wedding a number of years ago!





Here are the two moodboards

Romance:

Summer Days:


I have used black cardstock and created some layers around my photo with dictionary paper.  I have then applied 3d gloss gel from Art Basics with a Prima Stencil around the area.





I have sprayed Colour Blast Shimmer Spray - Rose Petal and Snow White around the stenciled area.  I have then stamped randomly with  Colour Blast Rose Petal embossing powder and a kaisercraft script stamp.  I have not sealed this with a heat gun, I gave it a bit to dry and then I have dry brushed off the embossing powder and this has left the mica powder in place where the stamp is.




I have embosssed with the kaisercraft flutter stamp and Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Powder around the layout.
The Memory Maze chipboard has been coloured with Colour Blast Embossing Powder - Rose Petal.

I have used distress paint - Picked Raspberry and Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Raspberry Lemonade around the layout also.

Finishing touches with sequins, beads, micro beads and flowers from Prima and Iamroses.
Some more close ups:








Dont forget to head over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking here and have a look at the other Design Teams wonderful layouts.  Have a go - Memory Maze and Candy Chelepy are the sponsors this month.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment