Monday 16 November 2015

Lets Get Sketchy Design Team Reveal

As we inch closer to December we have Team A's last reveal for November.  I loved the simplicity of this sketch.  I have created a layout of my son.  I love this photo as he is so relaxed and was not aware I was taking it.



I started by covering a piece of cardboard with torn up paper that I got out of an old dictionary using Deco Page.  Once dried I covered it with a light coat of gesso.

Using Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays I created the background colours. I have used Prima Donna Purple, Hi Maintenance Magenta, and Delphinium Turquoise.

I have then stamped randomly with Kaisercraft Stamps - numbers, film edged and sketchy stamps.

The chipboard is from Dusty Attic and inked with White Prima Chalk Ink.

Here are some close ups:








and here is this weeks sketch:


So head over to Lets Get Sketchy blog here and have a look at the other Design team members layouts and have a go.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment