Monday 20 July 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY DT REVEAL

Hi all.  Today I have a layout for Lets Get Sketchy which was based on a sketch by Jenessa Franco.  I have flipped the sketch and created this layout:



I have used Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Collection paper. The background stencil is by Stencil Girl and I have used Shimmerz Paints - texturez "artie choked",  Love this texture paste.

Some Close Ups;



Flowers are by iamroses and this chipboard stars embossed in gold.


I have died some ribbon and tied it in a knot for the buttons.  I have stamped with clear embossing powder using a Limor Webber stamp - Splat Butterfly.  Embossed with Ranger embossing powder in Terra Cotta.

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to the Lets Get Sketchy blog and check out the other DT reveals and have a go this week :)

Til next time ......  Happy Crafting


No comments :

Post a Comment