Thursday 19 March 2015

DT Reveal with D-lish scraps

This is my last post as a Design Team Member with D-lish Scraps.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and wish all the new Design Team Members all the best and hope you enjoy it as much as I have.  I am looking forward to April Cybercrop and playing along.

Today I have made a few cards to share with you



I have created the cards using a tag style which I have cut by hand.  Both these cards have glitter cardstock in the background with patterned paper on top and then texture paste with Tim Holtz Stencils- stripes and faded dots.


I have used the glitter randomly around the flowers, tulle tucked in behind the Little Birdie flowers.  A little heart cabochons is there at the bottom of the card.

The happy birthday has been cut from the glitter card stock using a die cut.  I love these cute wooden butterfly buttons.  The two flowers are Roses and Holiday-Elements


The wood veneer hello has been coloured with gelato and a couple of brush strokes of Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals.  I have also used a couple of Bitty Blooms




The second set of cards I made:


These have been made using a Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities die cut.

The background paper on best wishes card I have made using white card stock, a stencil and various distress inks blended around to create this colourful effect.  I have then used a memory box circle stencil and texture paste.

Here I have used a variety of flowers Vintaj---Beaded-Micro-Paper-FlorettesMini-Heirloom-FlowerCosmos-DaisiesForget-Me-Nots and Green Leaves  -  and a wood veneer sentiment which I left raw.



Randomly I have used the enamel dots on the card and a couple of Bitty Blooms


Here I have used Apple-Blossoms and white leaves.  Enamel dots again have been placed behind the flowers.


Little forget me not flowers, a glass heart and the Love You Forever sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and there is still time to have a go at this months moodboard.

Happy Crafting :)

2 comments :