Monday 19 January 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY SECOND DT REVEAL - JANUARY

Welcome back - January is flying by and it is time for my second layout at Lets Get Sketchy.  This weeks sketch is by Laura Whitaker and this is my take:


These photos are of my stepmum and her cat Cocoa on her horse, Samson.  She is a wonderful animal trainer as you can see - Cocoa is now retired but was the actor cat on the Australian TV Series, Neighbours for many years.

I used Kaisercraft Paper from the Off the Wall collection.  I muted the page by applying a coat of gesso over it.  The stencil is from Prima.  The background colours are Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst - Whale Watch Blue and Magicals - bachelor button blue.  I have inked the chipboard with Chalk Ink - Blue Jay.  The blue flowers I made with the Heartfelt Creatioins die cut and have used Ranger Stickles - Waterfall around the edges.

The clock is a Marianne Design die cut from Craftables.  The film strip is a Tim Holtz die cut.

Stamps are Prima, Tim Holtz and Stampendous.

Here are some close ups -





Thanks for stopping by and here is the sketch (which I have rotated) for this weeks challenge.  Pop over to the blog here and see the other DT layouts and have a go

No comments :

Post a Comment