Saturday 17 January 2015

D-lish Scraps DT January Layout # 1 - Graffiti

Morning all, today I am sharing my layout for D-lish Scraps, based on the Tutti Fruitti mood board and sketch challenge - love these bold colours and thought I would do a "clean" layout. It is not often I do these!! but love the result.  The photo is of graffiti on a wall in Melbourne city.





I started with the fabulous mini packs - "orange".  I coloured the frame and the chipboard letters with embossing powder.  To create the background of the orange cardstock, I used a white charcoal pencil and brick stencil.



Love the sequins that come with the pack - I think they are my new favourites!
Below are some more close ups and I have a full product list linking to the store at the end of the blog







Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to have a go this month at the awesome mood board and sketch challenge at D-lish Scraps - the link to their blog is here and we will hopefully catch up again tomorrow xx



No comments :

Post a Comment