Thursday 18 December 2014

D-LISH SCRAPS DT REVEAL

Another month is upon us, and that means another reveal at D-lish Scraps,

I love this time of year - not only because it is Christmas, but also because it is leavers dinner time for the high schools and I can get lots more photos!  This is a picture of my son's girlfriends twin sister. (not that they look alike!)







I have used Pion Design Papers from "A Day in May" Collection.  I just adore their papers. On the background I have used a 7 dots Damask Mask and Glimmer mist - gumdrop and mustard together with Lindy Stamp Gang spray - Treasure Island Aqua.

The chicken wire stamp is from Deep Red.

All the other goodies on the layout are from the D-lish store and I have linked them to the shop at the bottom of the blog.

Here are some close ups:






The chipboard title from Scrap FX - Remember Wordlet Theme and Frame  have been embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder "Midnight Bronze".



The birdbath is a die cut from Cottage Cutz - Victorian Birdbath.



Product Used

Flair button - Defining words
Flair button - month
Oriental Lillies - Lime
Jewelled Cabochons
Single Blooms - Eternity
Vintage Roses - Petite
Bitty Blooms - Green
Green Leaves - From Leaf Spray
Cosmos Daisies
Azalea


Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to showing my next layout tomorrow.


No comments :

Post a Comment