Sunday 2 November 2014

BLACK WITH TWO NOVEMBER CHALLENGE - DT REVEAL

Another month has flown by - and that means another new challenge at Black with 2.  This month features tangerine and blue.  Here is my layout -



This photo was taken last month up at the snow in Waratah Tasmania.  The only thing I like about snow is the awesome scenery it creates!!

I used a Prima Stencil and modelling paste for the background.  The chipboard title is from "Which craft do you do".  The circle is from a set of circle chipboards.  The flourish is from Kaisercraft.  I used Gelatoes - snow cone and tangerine to colour the chipboard and Aleenes Glitter Snow on the title and flourish.  I wrapped lace around the circle.  The flowers are from Iamroses and Prima as well as a Prima doilee.

Here is the the inspiration board, colours and sketch:



and some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by and have a go this month at the challenge :)


No comments :

Post a Comment