Friday 17 October 2014

My first D-lish Scraps Design Team Reveal

Hi everyone...  I am super excited to be sharing with you my first reveal with D-lish Scraps.

I have used this months mood board for inspiration in creating this layout of my friend, her daughter and husband.



The background has been created using white watercolour paper and a memory box stencil with Chalk Ink - summer field.  I then used a Kaisercraft stencil with texture paste and Gelato in Bubblegum.

I have used all embellishments  from the D-lish store as follows:

Hello chipboard - coloured with Perfect Pearls 'sour apple'
Arrow Wood Veneers
Arrow clip
Flair Buttons
Polka dot buttons
Flowers
Doilees
Journal It - Cardfetti- I cut out the 'a moment in time'
Word Tickets - Play
Glitter 
Cabachon Hearts


here are some close ups:







 

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to have a go at this months mood board and stop by the shop for some retail therapy!  I will be back tomorrow with another layout. :)



1 comment :

  1. Awesome layout Lynn. Your girlfriend will be so happy with it. The colors are great and I love the flowers. Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete