Monday 29 September 2014

LGS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - WEEK 5

Over at Lets Get Sketchy - September has a Week 5  and we can all create a layout - the challenge is to create a layout with "you" as the focus.

Here is my layout:


Very rarely do I have my photo taken!!!!

I have used the awesome Ombre Dreams paper for the background.  The Crafters Workshop stencil "Labyrinth" with modelling paste.  The chipboard I coloured with Chalk Ink Pastel Green and Moss Lawn for the leaves  and then Polysparkle embossing powder.  Flowers are from iamroses. The resins are from Prima and coated with Viva Inka Gold - Violet.  The edges of the backing strips are soloured with -  Gelatos Metallic Grape. A few dots of Ranger Liquid Pearls "Orchid" and bling and the layout is complete.

Here are some close ups:




Thanks for stopping by and dont forget - head over to Lets Get Sketchy and have a go this month :)

1 comment :