Tuesday 2 September 2014

LETS GET SKETCHY SEPTEMBER WEEK 1 REVEAL

I remember writing that it is August already - and now it is September.  Where is the year going?  Being the start of the year, it is time for another challenge at Lets Get Sketchy

I chose to scrap a picture of my Mum taken back in 1956:



I used Prima paper from the Time Traveler Collection and Crafters Workshop stencil and Viva Modelling paste - "Mother of Pearl Champagner".  Flowers are from Prima and Iamroses.  Background cards are from Stationers Desk collection and the title from BoBunny Back to Basics Collection -  a bit of a mixture right!

I used silk paints - love struck and emporers gold.

Here is the sketch - which I rotated right.



and here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment