Wednesday 30 July 2014

BLACK WITH TWO JULY CHALLENGE

Here is my layout for the July challenge over at Black with Two.


Unfortunately with the hours I work and the wintery weather I am not able to photograph this layout in natural light - maybe also cos I am also running really close to the deadline!!!!

I loved the colour combo this month :


I used black cardstock and a stencil covering the cardstock with Making Memories Paint - Eat Carrots.  I sanded the edges and then highlights them with Chalk Ink.  The stamp is Kaisercraft and flowers from Iamroses and Flourish with a Bling.  

Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments :

  1. great texture and background stunning thanks for joining us at BW2 this month xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your layout! The background looks amazing with the white splatters. Thanks for joining us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynn! that's an awesome background. Fab page. Thanks for joining in this month at BW2 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, like your layout! very nice background!

    ReplyDelete