Sunday 25 May 2014

WHITE WITH 1 - GOLD

I have to admit I love winter as I am able to be inside and scrap all weekend without feeling guilty!

Here is my layout that I created for the May Challenge over at White with 1



This is a photo of my furbaby Ruby and I thought she was the perfect colouring for this challenge.

I used two shades of gold - Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Grab a Guy Gold and Gelatoes Gold Champagne.    For the background I put the magicals  powder in a mister and sprayed and then spread with a plastic bag.

Here are some close ups:




Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments :

  1. You are right, a perfect photo for this challenge! I love allyour background work on this page, it's just lovely! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures on the background. Stunning!!! Thank you for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawww what an adorable furbaby and how cool is your background work!?! Just love me some Lindy's and Gelatoes and such cute little paws. Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month and goodluck! Blessings from Amy Prior xx

    ReplyDelete