Friday 1 November 2013

BMG NOV 1 DT REVEAL

This month over at BMG it is all about fall colours.  In Australia we have autumn, so my layout is titled Autumn Time.


The backing page is Cosmo Cricket.  I used distress inks - rusty hinge, evergreen bough, fired brick and wild honey randomly on the page using a Tim Holtz stencil - Burlap.  I fussy cut the leaves from some old paper I had in my stash which was unfortunately not labelled.  I then covered the leaves with Dimensional Magic which gave then shine and the curls.  I put glass beads on the top of the bird bath chipboard piece to resemble water.  To highlight the title I outlined the letters with a white pen.  Some close ups:



Thanks for looking and don't forget to see all the other Design Team layouts over at http://boymeetsgirlchallenges.blogspot.com.au/


No comments :

Post a Comment