Sunday 1 September 2013

Swirlydoo August Passion Berry Sketch Challenge

This months Sketch Challenge over at Swirlydoos is:




and here is my take on the sketch:


All the papers are from Splash of Colour, Cotswald Manor Collection.  I toned down the background paper with homemade gesso and tore and inked the edges with Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick and Victorian Velvet.  I used an EK Success punch to get the design behind the photo and TCW stencil with texture paste.

I fussy cut the heart, sentiments, butterflies, and tags from the Costwald Manor Collection Paper and inked with Victorian Velvet.  The flowers are i am roses which i inked and Prima Flowers.  The lace is fancy trims from Petaloo.  

A few close ups:





Thanks for visiting and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day :)


3 comments :

  1. Hi Lynn. What are you doing commenting on my blog? Shouldn't you be on a plane now? Lol. I assume you're already here. Am looking forward to meeting in person tomorrow. Love your layout by the way. Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful take on that sketch Lynn! Thanks again for coming along on saturday, it was so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beck. I had a ball, and it was great to meet you all.

      Delete