Sunday 18 August 2013

purple pumkin sketch challenge

The second layout I did for this weekend is the sketch challenge at Purple Pumpkin.  You can find the details on their website :  purple pumpkin August Sketch challenge

Here is my take:



The background paper is Prima - Fairy Rhymes Collection.  I applied gesso to  most of the paper to tone down the colours and then used two finnabair stencils.  I then used Tattered Angels glimmer mists gumdrop and walnut stain randomly on the page.  The flowers are from i am roses which i paints with silks glaze - vine and viva precious metal - gold (which i watered down and put in a spray bottle).

I hope you enjoy looking as much as i did making this page :)


5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cluster and the little doggy paws are a great touch! I have a dog that looks just like yours. We adopted her from the pound 12 years ago and we think she is part Dingo. She is the sweetest xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynn - this is wonderful! I like the way it's a bit different. The layout is so appropriate for the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. Love all the paw prints. Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo sweet!
    Love the paw prints and the punching at the sides.

    Thank you for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also LOVE the paws!!! Soooo sweet!!!Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete