Thursday 1 August 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

August 1 - BACK TO SCHOOL - About A Boy Challenge

Here is my layout of my eldest son when he was in high school.  I created the background by applying distress ink on a white 12x12 page.  Once dry I placed the Crafters Workshop Alphabet stencil on the page and applied gesso.  When removing the stencil the background inks were highlighted.  I then added some layers of paper and a chipboard label which was stamped with the Kaisercraft Alphabet stamp.  I also used this stamp on the corners of some of the background papers  The black ladder beading on the right is actually the reverse side of some diamente bling on a roll.

Dont forget to head over to the blog and have a look at the other layouts - be inspired and submit your layout :)  About A Boy


No comments :

Post a Comment