Sunday 16 June 2013

ABOUT A BOY CHALLENGE

The challenge for Mid June is to create a page using circles -  see blog:  http://itsabouttheboys.blogspot.com.au/

This page was created using a stencil that I cut on my cricut machine.  I covered my page with distress inks and then placed the stencil over the page and reinked with a darker colour to get the effect.  I then used the chicken wire stencil and modelling paste and used glimmermist to colour the wire.    Once dry I used acrylic paint to create a background where the photo lies.  The gears and cars are cut from die cuts, coloured and highlighted with dimensional magic.  The outside edges of the paper are colour with gelatos which i blended together.

I had great fun creating this page (and getting messy).  Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  Dont forget to go to the About a Boy blog to see the other design team members pages.




1 comment :