Sunday 28 April 2013

SWIRLYDOO APRIL ROUND ROBIN CARD CHALLENGE

Well, winter appears to have arrived here in Tasmania, and I cant complain - more time to scrap with the guilt that I should be outside doing things!!!

I have completed the following card for the Swirlydoo's Round Robin Card Challenge - April -

The twists we had were:

use "YIN AND YANG" (you know like a card with two sides, black vs white, good vs bad and so on).. that is the first twist... 

For the second twist I would like to see some letters on your card, any kind of letters ...
and for the last twist I would love it if you dug into your old kits and found out all those kit leftovers (or other leftovers)... use your scraps.... 



I used all scrap paper to make the background and rolls. The doilees are cut from a stencil, the chipboard i paint and embossed with sparkle glitter - which did not shine as much as i liked so added some Ice Stickles.

The flower was cut from the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die Cut and edged with puff paint.  I then added some Viva Precious Metal Silver paint on the edges.

A close up of the flower:


No comments :

Post a Comment